NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 1ST.
TIME: 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
LOCATION: ST. JAMES CAMPUS – 200 KING STREET EAST (ROOM #128)
SOCIAL: 6 P.M. – 9 P.M. – The Jason George – 100 Front Street East
There are many issues for discussion, please try to make time to attend this meeting and participate. By then we will have a better understanding of the Provincial Budget and how it may affect the Community College system and in particular, our College.
The tentative Agenda is below:
- Adoption of Agenda
- Adoption of 5/9/18 AGM Minutes
- Matters Arising
- Election of: President; and 3rd. Vice-President/Communications Officer
- Motion to Accept 2018/2019 Financial Reports
- Motion to Approve 2019/2020 Budget
- President’s Message
- Questions/Discussion from the Floor
Tom Tomassi, PresidentOPSEU Local 556