MEETING TO DISCUSS BILL 148 – JUNE 12TH 6P.M. – 8 P.M. – STEELWORKERS HALL
Calling all Ontario college contract faculty!
Are you a part-time, partial-load, or sessional faculty member at an Ontario college? If so, you now have new rights available to you under Bill 148. The faculty union locals in the GTA are hosting a meeting with a legal expert so you can:
- Learn about your rights to equal pay for equal work
- Ask questions about how to ensure your rights are respected
- Create strategies for enforcing your rights, both individually and as part of a larger group
- Hear what supports and resources your college's faculty union local can provide to assist you
- Be part of an historic campaign to win equal pay for contract faculty
College faculty are leading the charge against precarity in post-secondary education. This meeting is the next step in our fight for fairness for all faculty, and a chance to hear from other faculty who are in similar situations and interested in making a positive change.
June 12, 2018
25 Cecil Street (Steelworkers' Hall, parking both behind the building and on the street. This is an accessible space.)
Please RSVP confidentially at the link below.